One person transported to hospital after high levels of carbon monoxide detected at Buca di Beppo

KANSAS CITY, Mo. — One person was taken to the hospital Wednesday after the Kansas City Fire Department detected high levels of carbon monoxide at a popular County Club Plaza restaurant.

James Garrett with the Kansas City Fire Department says crews responded to Buca di Beppo near West 47th Street and Central Street just before 11 a.m.

In addition to the one person taken to hospital, there have been other people complaining of minor symptoms.

Firefighters were on the scene trying to determine where the carbon monoxide was coming from.

FOX 4 has a crew on the scene and will be providing updates as they become available.

Refresh this page for the latest or watch FOX 4 news at noon.

Firefighters detected high levels of carbon monoxide at Bucca di Beppo Wednesday.

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn
Pinterest
RELATED POSTS

Which House Building Materials is best for you? 

Choosing the right materials for building a house is crucial for ensuring durability, cost-effectiveness, and sustainability. The materials you select will impact the overall quality, maintenance requirements, and longevity of your home. This article explores some of the best materials to invest in for house

Top 10 Best Rehearsal Dinner Dresses

The rehearsal dinner is the kickoff to the wedding festivities. It’s the first time you’ll see wedding guests, including friends and families that have traveled from near and far. There’s an overwhelming excitement in the air and while you’re saving the most important outfit choice

Top 10 Best Lawn Edgers

If your yard is important to you, a clean and crisp lawn is necessary to keep it looking great. Manicured lawns with raggedy edges never look nice, and can be an embarrassment. A lawn edger is a handy tool to have around to save you

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

WEEKLY TIMELINE