NOBLESVILLE, Ind. – The Chris Stapleton show that was postponed Thursday has a new date at Klipsch Music Center.
The show will be taking place on September 9 at 7:00 p.m.
The concert is branded as “Chris Stapleton’s All-American Road Show” and features Anderson East and Brent Cobb as openers.
The updated tour schedule is as follows:
- August 31 – Fresno, CA – Save Mart Center
- September 1 – Mt. View, CA – Shoreline Amphitheatre
- September 2 – Wheatland, CA – Toyota Amphitheatre
- September 8 – Cincinnati, OH – Riverbend Music Center
- September 9 – Nobleville, IN – Klipsch Music Center
- September 15 – Southhaven, MS – Bankplus Amphitheater at Snowden Grove
- September 16 – Birmingham, AL – Oak Mountain
- November 2 – Charleston, WV – Charleston Civic Center
Tickets for the newly rescheduled dates are on sale now at Livenation.com, Ticketmaster outlets or by calling 1-800-745-3000.
Tickets for the previously scheduled date will be honored at the new date.
Stapleton received a letter about his condition via Twitter.
In the letter, Stapleton tells fans that he is on the road to recovery following a broken bone and detached tendon in his right index finger.
He says that the doctor is hopeful with physical therapy that he will be able to play guitar soon.
A letter from Chris – https://t.co/L4iOmh5Zc6
— Chris Stapleton (@ChrisStapleton) June 2, 2017